- Originally a dairy farm, making maple syrup began as a hobby.
- In 1987 the farm switched from dairy production to beef cattle and hay production.
- The third generation began to expand the maple business in 2011.
- Today we have over 2,000 taps on tubing and just a few metal buckets around our sugarhouse.
- We still use a traditional wood-fired evaporator.
- In 2014 we began construction of our new sugarhouse and moved in for the 2015 season.
- In 2015 started an annual Harvest Festival in October
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd cutting Hay. Mainly in small square bales
- Maple Syrup in Golden, Amber, Dark, and Very Dark
- Maple Cream, Maple Candy, Maple Cotton Candy, Maple Drops, and Maple Lollipops
- Pumpkins and Gourds (Fall Only)
Events at our Farm:
- Maple Weekend - Usually the last two weekend in March. Small guided tours through our sugarhouse. Learn how sap becomes Soukup Farms maple syrup!!
- Touch-A-Tractor - One day festival where you can come see all of our farms working tractors up close!
- Harvest Festival - A two day festival at our farm. We offer hay rides, hay maze, pumpkin patch, games, and more! Fun for the whole family.
- Cookies and Milk with Santa - A new event we are starting this year at our farm. Santa will be visiting for two days in December. Check the link above to learn more.